- What are cookies? When a visitor visits the above website, a small data file called a cookie (hereinafter “cookie”) is placed on their computer, which may serve several purposes (as further described in Section III.). This technology, which is supported by almost all browsers today, is essential for an efficient and modern online service.
- III. Types of cookies
1. Essential, session cookies The use of these cookies is essential for navigating the website and for the functionality of the website. Without accepting these cookies, the website or parts of the website may not function properly or may not function at all. The Operator uses such technically necessary cookies on the basis of its legitimate interest [pursuant to Article 6(1) (f) of the GDPR and Article 13/A (3) of Hungary’s Act CVIII of 2001 on Electronic Commerce and on Information Society Services), i.e. the visitors‘ consent is not required for their use. 2. Convenience cookies to support usage These cookies allow our website to remember the settings that a visitor has adjusted (e.g. accepting the cookie information or changing the language of the website from English to Hungarian). This is done in order to avoid the visitor having to adjust these settings again and again at the next visit. Without the information contained in these convenience cookies, our website may function less smoothly. The use of these cookies is not essential, so their use requires the visitors’ consent.
3. Marketing (advertising) cookies Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on our website. The aim is to display advertisements that are relevant, interesting and valuable to each visitor. The use of such cookies is not mandatory and requires the visitors’ consent.
4. Cookies for statistical (analytical) purposes Statistical cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, what topics they view and what they click on. The use of such cookies is not mandatory and requires the visitors’ consent.
- Safety It is important to note that the Operator does not record any identifier or password when cookies are enabled. Visitors can use the services provided by the Operator in complete safety even if cookies are accepted.
- Checking the browser’s cookie settings and disabling cookies
Modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. Some browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed to prevent you from automatically accepting cookies in the future. If you change this setting, the browser will offer you the option to set cookies each time you visit.
Please note that, as cookies are intended to support and facilitate the usability and processes of the website, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use the website to its full extent if cookies are disabled. The website may then function differently than intended in the browser.
Please click on the links below for more detailed information on cookie settings of the following browsers:
Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge
- Ad-blockers Please note that when you use an ad-blocker, the cookie notice may not always be displayed. If you would like to see it, please deactivate the ad-blocker application.
- Detailed information regarding the cookies
|Name of the cookie||Type of cookie||Legal basis of data controlling||Purpose of data controlling||Duration of data controlling|
|wordpress_test_cookie||necessary||legitimate interest||Ensuring the proper functioning of the website||end of session|
|elementor||necessary||legitimate interest||Ensuring the proper functioning of the website||constant|
|mtm_cookie_consent||necessary||legitimate interest||Stores visitor’s consent to cookies||12 months|
|mtm_consent_removed||necessary||legitimate interest||Stores visitor’s withdrawal of consent||12 months|
|_pk_testcookie||necessary||legitimate interest||Tests visitor’s browser to determine whether it supports cookies||deleted immediately|
|_pk_ref||marketing||consent||Records the website from which the visit was made||6 months|
|_pk_cvar||marketing||consent||Contains variables depending on the visitor, which have been determined during previous page views.||30 minutes|
|_pk_id||convenience||consent||Stores the unique identifier (IP address) of the visitor’s device||13 months|
|_pk_ses||analytical||consent||Records the active browsing of a particular visitor||30 minutes|
|_pk_hsr||convenience||consent||Supports clicks, mouse movements and scrolling (Heatmap; Session Recording)||30 minutes|
|NID||convenience||explicit consent||Enable the use of Google Maps||6 months|