Effective: 11 July 2023
Please read this Policy carefully, and if you have any questions or requests, contact us at the following addresses or telephone number: COM PARK Ingatlanberuházási Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság Postal address: 1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: +36 1 501 2800
Contact details of the Data Controller’s Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
In addition to the Data Controller, the personal data is also processed by the following persons, as data processors
- IACD Systemhaus GmbH (registered office: Höherweg 270, 40231 Düsseldorf, Germany; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone number: +49(0)211 779280–0) as web hosting service provider
- Limehouse Partners Kft. (registered office: 1037 Budapest, Remete köz 29.; company registration number: 01-09-377545), as a marketing company involved in answering the questions related to the office building.
The Data Controller may unilaterally modify this Policy at any time, and the modification will take effect when it is published.
- Contact Visitors can contact the Data Controller using any of the contact details on the Website, or by clicking on the “Contact us” button. The data stated by a visitor when contacting the Data Controller will only be used for the purpose of contacting the visitor. The personal data provided may only be known to the Data Controller, CA Immo Hungary Kft. (registered office: 1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.; company registration number: 01-09-726650), Limehouse Partners Kft., as data processor, and in connection with their job, to the employees who have an employment relationship with the companies specified in this section. Except where required by law, or the order of court or an authority, the visitor’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The purpose of the data processing is to enable the Data Controller to answer visitors’ questions regarding the rental of the properties operated by the Data Controller and to send visitors personalised offer in response to such enquiries.
- The legal basis for the processing is the “visitor’s consent” in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
- The scope of personal data processed by the Data Controller: the visitors’ name, e-mail address, phone number and the subject / description of their enquiries.
- Duration of storage: the Data Controller processes the visitor’s personal data for 30 days after the relevant request is answered, after which the data will be deleted.
- Withdrawal of consent: Visitors may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time. To withdraw your consent, please notify the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller using any of the contact details provided in this Policy, or click on the following link: withdrawal of consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Google Maps In order to provide the visitors with a more complete overview of the location and accessibility of the office building, the Data Controller has integrated Google Maps into the Website. By using Google Maps, Google (including Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited) may collect various personal data about the visitor (e.g. IP address, search results) and transfer them outside the European Union (e.g. to the United States). This personal data is processed by Google (as a separate controller) for the purposes of developing its own products and services, over which the Controller has no control. More information about Google’s processing can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=hu.
- LinkedIn For the convenience of visitors, the Data Controller has placed a button on the Website, linked to the LinkedIn profile of the company „CA Immobilien Anlagen AG (Ca Immo)”, which belongs to the Data Controller’s company group. By clicking on the button, the visitor is forwarded to the LinkedIn website, where LinkedIn (as an independent data controller) may collect various personal data about the visitor in order to improve its own products and services, which the Data Controller has no control over. Further information on LinkedIn’s data processing can be found here: https://www.LinkedIn.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- Visitors’ rights regarding the data processing:
- Right of access: visitors may request information from the Data Controller on the circumstances of the processing of their personal data and may obtain access to such personal data.
- Right to rectification: visitors may request the Data Controller to correct or complete inaccurately recorded personal data.
- Right to erasure: visitors may request the Data Controller to erase their personal data processed by the Data Controller. The Data Controller will always inform visitors if their data may not be erased for any reason.
- Right to restriction of processing: visitors may request the restriction of processing if they contest the accuracy of their personal data, or if they have a need for personal data that would otherwise be deleted (for example, to pursue their own legal claims) or if they have objected to the processing of their data as set out below.
- Right to data portability: visitors may request the Data Controller to electronically transfer the personal data processed by the Data Controller to another data controller if the Data Controller processes them by automated means. The Data Controller will always inform visitors if their data may not be transferred for any reason.
- Right to object: visitors may object to the processing of their data if the Data Controller would use such data to send them advertising, contract offers or similar commercial communications.
- Right to lodge a complaint: visitors have the right to lodge a complaint with Hungary’s National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information if they believe that the Data Controller has violated any legislation on the processing of personal data (address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11., phone: +36-1-391-1400, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.naih.hu).
- Right to file a lawsuit: visitors have the right to file a lawsuit with the court that has jurisdiction over their domicile or residence (at their choice) if they believe that the Data Controller has violated their rights in the course of the processing.
- Further data processing activities For further information about possible additional data processing activities carried out by the owner of the office building but independently from the Website, please visit the „further informations” sub-page of the https://www.caimmo.hu/en/1/data-protection-declaration website.